Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sun #365


Matchstick Sun! 

 

Well here it is the end! I have to admit this was really hard to keep up with the past couple of months, with my Mom being in a coma. She is the reason I kept going, being that she is my biggest fan, and I know she would be upset if she was the reason I stopped. I also feel like I really just threw some of the Suns together here at the end. So with that being said, I do have more ideas and Suns to complete. I am going to take my time completing them, but I feel I need to finish them. My goal for 2012 is that I want to still try and post some kind of art at least once a week, whether its a Sun or not. I really feel like I am more myself when I am creating. Thank You for all the support and can't wait to see what everybody comes up with next year. Happy New Year Everybody!

6 comments:

  1. Great finale, Tara!

    Best wishes to you and your mom ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tara! I have been following your suns. The movie was a good idea. All the best for 2012 and I hope your Mom be fine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congratulations for your amazing work and what a final!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Congratulations on a successful and wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete